Advanced Digital Ovulation Test
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test -
Typically identifies 4 fertile days, twice as many as any other ovulation test, so increasing your window of opportunity to get pregnant.
Did you know that 1 in 2 couples could be trying to conceive on the wrong days?1 There are only a few days each cycle when a woman can become pregnant, the days before ovulation and the day of ovulation itself. If you can identify these fertile days, and have intercourse at this time, then you maximize the chance of becoming pregnant.
How does Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test work?
Other ovulation tests detect the rise of luteinizing hormone (LH) which occurs 24 - 36 hours prior to ovulation, identifying the 2 best days to get pregnant each cycle.
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: not only does it detect the rise in LH, it also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Because your partner's sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. By tracking these 2 key hormones, this test is able to typically identify 4 fertile days leading up to, and including the day of ovulation, twice as many as any other ovulation tests.
5 points you need to read before use
Peak Fertility is displayed constantly for 48 hours after it first appears
You cannot do another test while Peak Fertility is shown, as the Holder will not be able to read it.
The number of fertile days you see is personal to you
Not all cycles are the same. The number of fertile days you see is personal to you. Every woman's cycles are unique and hormone patterns differ. In a study of 87 women, this is what we observed:
Seen more than 9 High Fertility days?
If you see more than 9 High Fertility days, you may wish to stop testing this cycle.
- If you started testing on the correct day for your usual cycle length and you see 9 or more days of High Fertility, it is unlikely that you will see Peak Fertility in this cycle.
- Occasionally some women have an LH surge that is too low for the test to detect or they do not ovulate during a cycle and therefore they don't see Peak Fertility. This is not unusual and may happen in approximately 8% of cycles. If you do not see Peak Fertility for 3 consecutive cycles, we recommend you discuss this with your doctor.
Test once a day
Only test once a day until you see High Fertility. When you have seen High Fertility, you can test more often but avoid excess fluid intake before testing.
Don't remove the batteries
If you remove the batteries from the holder, you will not be able to use it again. If you have any questions, please refer to the full instruction leaflet or contact the Careline.
Also, important to know
- Use the first urine after your longest sleep in order to get the most reliable High Fertility results.
- Do NOT use this product if you have PCOS – it is not suitable for women with PCOS.
- Always continue to use the same Holder for the whole cycle of testing. If you run out of test sticks and purchase more, use the original Holder to complete the cycle of testing. Otherwise you may see unexpected results.
What results will I see?
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the most advanced home ovulation test kit. It gives you clear digital results displayed as an easy-to-read smiley face: a flashing smiley face for the "high" fertility days leading up to ovulation, and a solid smiley face for your "peak" fertility days on the day your LH surge is detected and the day after.
It has a unique algorithm which adapts to your personal hormone levels and is the only ovulation test that can adapt every time you test to suit your individual cycle.
When do I use it?
Clearblue Advanced Digital is a simple urine test (like a pregnancy test). A table in the instructions will advise you when to start testing based on your cycle length. You should test using the first urine after your longest sleep, and then test every day until you see your first Peak Fertility day. You can then stop testing.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test:
- Typically identifies your 4 best days to get pregnant - 2 more than any other ovulation test
- Is the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Identifies a wider fertility window, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant naturally
- Is over 99% accurate*
- Can adjust every day you test according to your unique hormone profile
- Easy to use - natural and non-invasive urine test
- Gives unmistakably clear digital results displayed as a smiley face
Giving you the knowledge you need to get closer to your dream of getting pregnant.
Where can I find out more about the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test?
Go to our Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more about how to use the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test. You can also use the Clearblue Ovulation Calculator to work out when you should start testing.