Advanced Digital Ovulation Test – NEW!
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test -
Typically identifies 4 fertile days, twice as many as any other ovulation test, so increasing your window of opportunity to get pregnant.
Did you know that 1 in 2 couples could be trying to conceive on the wrong days?1 There are only a few days each cycle when a woman can become pregnant, the days before ovulation and the day of ovulation itself. If you can identify these fertile days, and have intercourse at this time, then you maximize the chance of becoming pregnant.
How does Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test work?
Other ovulation tests detect the rise of luteinizing hormone (LH) which occurs 24 - 36 hours prior to ovulation, identifying the 2 best days to get pregnant each cycle.
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is a breakthrough: not only does it detect the rise in LH, it also monitors the level of another key fertility hormone, estrogen, which increases in the days before the LH surge. Because your partner’s sperm can survive in your body for up to 5 days, you can actually become pregnant by having intercourse during the days leading up to ovulation. By tracking these 2 key hormones, this test is able to typically identify 4 fertile days leading up to, and including the day of ovulation, twice as many as any other ovulation tests.
Do’s & Don’ts of Using the Clearblue Advanced Ovuation Test
If you have used other ovulation tests before, please read this section carefully as ways you might have used other tests have changed with this breakthrough technology. Whether you have used ovulation tests before or not, we encourage you to read the FAQ section as well as the leaflet in the box.
- Do use the first urine after your longest sleep. This is important to ensure that the hormone levels in your urine are concentrated enough for the test to detect.
- Do NOT perform another test while there is a result on the display – attempting to do so may result in an error symbol.
- Do NOT use this product if you have PCOS – it is not suitable for women with PCOS.
- Do NOT test more than once a day until the test shows you high fertility. If you have reason to believe you have a short LH surge and you are concerned about missing peak fertility, it is fine to test twice a day but only once the test shows you high fertility.
- Do NOT remove the batteries from the holder until you are ready to dispose of it as doing so will mean that it cannot be used anymore and the BOOK error will be seen.
What results will I see?
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test is the most advanced home ovulation test kit. It gives you clear digital results displayed as an easy-to-read smiley face: a flashing smiley face for the ’high’ fertility days leading up to ovulation, and a solid smiley face for your ’peak’ fertility days on the day your LH surge is detected and the day after.
It has a unique algorithm which adapts to your personal hormone levels and is the only ovulation test that can adapt every time you test to suit your individual cycle.
When do I use it?
Clearblue Advanced Digital is a simple urine test (like a pregnancy test). A table in the instructions will advise you when to start testing based on your cycle length. You should test using the first urine after your longest sleep, and then test every day until you see your first Peak Fertility day. You can then stop testing.
Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test:
- Typically identifies your 4 best days to get pregnant - 2 more than any other ovulation test
- Is the only ovulation test to accurately track 2 key fertility hormones
- Identifies a wider fertility window, so you have more opportunities to get pregnant naturally
- Is over 99% accurate*
- Can adjust every day you test according to your unique hormone profile
- Easy to use - natural and non-invasive urine test
- Gives unmistakably clear digital results displayed as a smiley face
Giving you the knowledge you need to get closer to your dream of getting pregnant.
Where can I find out more about the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test?
Go to our Frequently Asked Questions page to find out more about how to use the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test. You can also use the Clearblue Ovulation Calculator to work out when you should start testing.