Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator
It's Like 2 Tests in 1!
Clearblue® Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator is the FIRST and ONLY pregnancy test that not only tells you if you are pregnant but also estimates the number of weeks since ovulation. It's like 2 tests in 1! This is the latest innovation in home pregnancy testing providing information that you can trust. Knowing more helps you prepare for the exciting future ahead.
Popular in Europe since 2008, the Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator is now cleared by the FDA and available here in the U.S. The unique and patented design of the Weeks Estimator is the only one of its kind. It uses two separate testing strips to estimate how many weeks since ovulation (1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks, 3+ weeks). With an easy-to-read digital display, you can rely on Clearblue to give you two essential answers and more information than any other test currently available.
Dr. Donnica Moore, a physician and women's health advocate
VIDEO GALLERY for Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator
Learn more about this revolutionary new test in this video gallery.
Dr. Rebecca Brightman, OB-GYN and medical expert
Benefits of Using the Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator
- The FIRST and ONLY pregnancy test that can estimate weeks since ovulation – gives you more information than available ever before
- #1 OB-GYN choice and 84% of OB-GYNs agree it offers helpful information1
- Over 99% accurate in detecting pregnancy from the day of the expected period2
- The digital display uses WORDS and NUMBERS taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time
What the Weeks Estimator Result Means and How Your Doctor May Date Your Pregnancy
The Clearblue® Advanced Pregnancy Test has a Weeks Estimator which provides an estimate of how many weeks may have passed since ovulation. You will only see a Weeks Estimator result if your result is 'Pregnant'.
|Weeks Estimator Result
|What does this mean?
||Your result is Pregnant and you may be 1-2 weeks since ovulation.
||Your result is Pregnant and you may be 2 and up to 3 weeks since ovulation.
||Your result is Pregnant and you may be more than 3 weeks since ovulation.
|How your doctor may date your pregnancy (weeks pregnant)
- The Weeks Estimator result is determined by the level of hCG in your urine. The level of hCG varies from woman to woman and therefore the Weeks Estimator may give misleading results. All results should be confirmed by your doctor, especially when making decisions about future medical care. Only your doctor can determine whether your pregnancy is healthy.
- Your doctor determines how many weeks pregnant you are based on the first day of your last menstrual period and ultrasound results. This test provides a different estimate. Please note that the doctor may date your pregnancy differently from the information shown in this table, since pregnancy dating is dependent on the circumstances of the patient.
- Agreement of Weeks Estimator results with clinical findings ranged widely from 45-99%.
- Your result will remain on the display for approximately 24 hours.
Currently, the majority of physicians estimate number of weeks using a formula based on a woman's last menstrual period (LMP). However, approximately 70% of women are uncertain of their last menstrual period3. The new Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator uses new technology, instead of last menstrual period, to measure the concentration of the pregnancy hormone hCG to estimate the number of weeks since ovulation. The Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator gives an estimate of time since ovulation relative to the LH surge.4
The Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator is able to provide you with more information earlier than ever before – 84% of OB-GYNs agree that the Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator offers helpful information.2 The added advantage of the Weeks Estimator will allow you to use the weeks estimate to better prepare, in the early stages to share the exciting news.
How It Works
The Clearblue Advanced Pregnancy Test with Weeks Estimator contains two measurement strips – a low-sensitivity strip and a high-sensitivity strip. These work together to detect pregnancy and to identify hCG levels (pregnancy hormone) to estimate the number of weeks since ovulation. The high-sensitivity strip detects low levels of hCG, expected in early pregnancy, and the low-sensitivity strip detects higher levels of hCG, typical when pregnancy is more than 3 weeks since ovulation.
An optical reader inside the test stick is used to measure the results lines and give you a simple, digital readout in words and numbers. If the test is negative, your result will read 'Not Pregnant'. If the test is positive, 'Pregnant' will be clearly indicated in words on the display along with an estimate of the number of weeks since ovulation: 1-2, 2-3 or 3+. Be sure to see your doctor if your result is positive.
Where Can I Find More Information?
For more information about using the newest Clearblue pregnancy test, download the Product instructions in the top right hand corner of this page above the Indications for Use, view the How To Use video and read our Frequently Asked Questions page.