Typically identifies 4 or more fertile days1
Tracks estrogen and LH to identify a wider fertility window for more opportunities to get pregnant naturally.
Over 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
2x more accurate than calendar methods.2
Smart reminders based on your personal cycles
Clearblue ® Connected app will tell you the day to start testing and you can set personal reminders so you won't forget.
Compare your cycles Understand your fertility
You can use the app to record your period and when you have sex. All this information together with your daily result is clearly displayed on your monthly calendar. You can also compare key information on your previous cycles to better understand your personal fertility information.
Clearblue® Connected app is compatible with most iPhones® and Android™ phones equipped with Bluetooth® 4.0/BLE. Find out here if your phone is compatible. App for use only with product purchase. Phone not included.
Maximize your chances of getting pregnant naturally
Clearblue® Connected Ovulation Test System typically identifies 4 or more fertile days each cycle1. These are the days leading up to and including the day of ovulation. It does this by accurately tracking 2 key fertility hormones, instead of just one like other ovulation kits do. You can only conceive on a few days each cycle and every woman is different, so knowing in advance the days when you personally have the best chance of getting pregnant can make all the difference.
Clearblue® Connected Ovulation Test System has the unique benefit of connecting via Bluetooth® to your phone - it's the first and only test system to track 2 unique hormones and connect to your phone. Results are synced and displayed on your phone together with a monthly calendar, cycle comparison charts. You also have the ability to set smart reminders.
How to use the Clearblue® Connected app
Search for the Clearblue® Connected app and download from your app store. App is suitable for iPhone® and Android™.
- Open the app on your phone and create your Clearblue® account.
- To finalize creating your account click on the link sent by email.
- Connect your holder following the instructions on the app. You'll need the wake-up stick to do this.
- Eject the wake-up stick once connected and keep this as you will need it again to activate Bluetooth on your holder.
- Clearblue® Connected app will tell you when to test, display your synced results and let you record details about your period and when you had sex.
Important points to read before testing
Please always read the leaflet enclosed on pack and in the leaflet carefully before use.
Peak Fertility is displayed constantly for 48 hours after it first appears
You cannot do another test while Peak Fertility is shown, as the holder will not be able to read it
The number of fertile days you see is personal to you
Not all cycles are the same. The number of fertile days you see is personal to you. Every woman's cycles are unique and hormone patterns differ. In a study of 87 women, this is what we observed:
|Number of High Fertility days before Peak Fertility||Number of Women|
|No Peak Fertility detected after High Fertility||8%|
Seen more than 9 High Fertility days?
If you see more than 9 High Fertility days you may wish to stop testing this cycle.
- If you started testing on the correct day for your usual cycle length and you see 9 or more days of High Fertility, it is unlikely that you will see Peak Fertility in this cycle.
- Occasionally some women have an LH surge that is too low for the test to detect or they do not ovulate during a cycle and therefore they don't see Peak Fertility. This is not unusual and may happen in approximately 8% of cycles. If you do not see Peak Fertility for 3 consecutive cycles, we recommend you discuss this with your doctor.
Only test once a day until you see High Fertility
For reliable High Fertility results you must use the urine from after your longest sleep. When you have seen High Fertility you can test more often, but drink normally and it's important not to urinate for 4 hours before testing again.
Don't remove the batteries
If you remove the batteries from the holder you will not be able to use it again.
How to use Clearblue® Connected Ovulation Test System
1. Determine when to start testing
Your cycle length in days 21 or less 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 or more Start testing on the day next to your cycle length 5 6 6 6 7 7 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 20 days before your next period
- Use the table to determine when to start testing
- The day your period starts (first day of full bleeding) is Day 1. Your cycle length is the total number of days from Day 1 up to and including the day before your next period starts.
- If your cycle length varies use the shortest cycle over the last 6.
- If you don't know how long your cycle is we recommend you wait at least one cycle and note the length. If you don't want to wait you can use the default cycle length of 28 days which you can select on the app.
- Always use the first urine after your longest sleep.
2. How to take a test
- When you're ready to test remove a test stick from its foil wrapper and take off the cap.
- Put the test stick into the holder lining up the arrows until it clicks into place.
- The first time you use the test the new cycle symbols will flash briefly.
- The 'test ready' symbol will appear. Take the test straight away.
3. Take the test
- Put just the absorbent tip pointing downwards in your urine stream for 3 seconds.
- Or collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Put just the absorbent tip into the sample for 15 seconds.
- Replace the cap and keep the absorbent tip pointing downwards or lying flat
4. Wait for your result
- Within 1 minute you'll see that the test is working as the test ready symbol will start to flash.
- Your result will appear on the display after 5 minutes.
- Do not eject the test stick
5. Read your result
Low Fertility: small chance of getting pregnant
- A clear circle indicates low fertility. Having intercourse today is just for fun as it is unlikely that you will become pregnant.
- Your result will be displayed for 8 minutes.
- Test again tomorrow using the first urine after your longest sleep.
High Fertility: increased chance of getting pregnant
- A flashing smiley face indicates High Fertility and is displayed when the test first detects a rise in your level of estrogen.
- Your result will be displayed for 8 minutes.
- Test again tomorrow. High Fertility is displayed each day until Peak Fertility is detected.
Peak Fertility: highest chance of getting pregnant
- A non-flashing smiley face indicates Peak Fertility and is displayed when your LH surge is detected. Today and tomorrow are your most fertile days.
- Your result is displayed constantly for 48 hours. You cannot do another test while Peak Fertility is shown, as the holder will not be able to read it.
Have sex on High and Peak Fertility days to maximize your chances of getting pregnant.
6. Check Bluetooth® on your phone is on
Your result will be synced automatically with the Clearblue® Connected app providing Bluetooth® on your phone is turned on and your phone is near the holder. Once the result has synced the asterisk and Bluetooth® symbol will no longer be displayed.
7. When you've finished with the test
Press the eject button to remove the test stick as soon as you have seen the result on your holder. Throw the test stick away with normal household waste.
- 1 In a study of 87 women, 4 or more fertile days were identified in 80% of cycles using actual cycle length (2012)
- 2 Study of 101 women in the UK comparing a simple calendar method to likelihood of conducting a test on LH surge day (2011).
- Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Clearblue® is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.