Fast and accurate
The innovative Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test offers many important benefits:
- It provides an easy-to-read pregnant (+) result from 1 minute when used from the day of missed period. The user should wait 3 minutes to confirm a not pregnant (-) result
- It is over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day of the expected period1
- It has an ergonomic handle, designed to make the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test the easiest home pregnancy test to use
- Its Color Change Tip helps women to perform the test more easily
- Its integrated Floodguard™ Technology helps women to use the test correctly
The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test – founded on sound science
The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test uses rapid assay technology to detect a clinically proven urinary pregnancy hormone, human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG), providing accurate and trusted results.
Published literature shows that hCG levels rise rapidly and consistently in early pregnancy2-4. If a Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test is used from the day of the expected period, it is more than 99% accurate in detecting the presence of the hCG hormone1. This makes the test as accurate as a doctor’s urine test,5 and allows women to trust the Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test with the same confidence.
Easy to use
The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test combines a number of innovative features that make it easy to use:
- A long ergonomically designed handle, with easy grip to help the user hold the device correctly in her urine stream
- A wide 18-mm tip to help the user obtain an adequate sample, as well as integrated Floodguard™ Technology to help prevent over sampling.
- The Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test also has a Color Change Tip which changes from white to pink when urine is applied.
- A clear + or − result in a large results window that is designed to be easy to read. The strip is made from white laminate reflective material which provides a clear contrast against the blue lines in the Test and Control windows.
199% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See insert.
2Johnson SR, Miro F, Barrett S, Ellis JE. Levels of urinary human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) following conception and variability of menstrual cycle length in a cohort of women attempting to conceive. Curr Med Res Opin 2009;25(3):741-8.
3Lenton EA, Neal LM, Sulaiman R. Plasma concentrations of human chorionic gonadotropin from the time of implantation until the second week of pregnancy. Fertil Steril 1982;37(6)773-8.
4Chard T. Pregnancy tests: a review. Hum Reprod 1992;7(5):701-10.
5Data on file. When compared to a doctor’s urine test, Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test has been shown to be over 99% accurate from the day of the expected period when using urine samples supplied for pregnancy testing. Based on a comparison with standard professional 25mIU/ml urine test to detect hCG.